Studio DC provides the full range of Architectural Services available and will advise you on a bespoke tailored package of services that will best suit your requirements.
Our appointment will usually commence with an initial site visit and a discussion with you on your brief, your budget and your anticipated timescale for the works. From there we will recommend the programme and services that would best fit your requirements and confirm the fee.
– An Initial site visit and discussion of brief, programme and budget
– Assistance with defining your brief
– ‘A Feasibility study’ where various design options are explored for your feedback
– Meeting with yourselves to ascertain a preferred option and design direction for the project
– Development of the design
– Meeting with yourselves to sign off the final design before submitting for planning application
– Preparation of Planning Application drawings and documents
– Submission of Planning Application.
Once Planning is approved Studio DC can then help to prepare the technical design of the building; make an application for Building Regs; Prepare Tender submissions and full Construction drawings and manage the Construction process in a way that suits your requirements.
Architects fees reflect the degree of personal service and bespoke design that your project involves and the complexity of the project.
Following your consultation with us we will recommend an appropriate fee system for the job as well as providing a fee proposal outlining what we will deliver and all the costs involved.
Architects fees are a small part of the total cost of a construction project. The construction cost is also a small part of the overall cost of maintaining, running and owning the building throughout its life. Our aim is to save you more than the cost of our fees by adding value to your project by increasing market value and reducing construction and running costs.